Are you ready to take on the 6km challenge? Then get ready, get set, because this event is for you!
Course highlights 6 KM
- Starting on Moorabool St, outside of GMHBA Stadium, and alongside thousands of runners.
- Running down the magnificent Moorabool Street, taking in the picturesque views of the Barwon River
- Having the choice to take the colour zone route or simply run on by.
- Heading back to Moorabool Street
- Finish the run on the hallowed turf of GMHBA Stadium.
Water stations will be manned by volunteers and will have cups of water on tables for you to collect as you run past. Please try and put your cup into one of the bins provided after the water point. Water points will be located at:
- 6km Event – 3km – Half way & the finish line at GMHBA Stadium
- 12km Event – 3km – 7 km – 9.5 km & the finish line at GMHBA Stadium
6km Run: 8.30 am
On the Surface of GMHBA Stadium.